Wallpaper madness

Have you ever wondered what would be like to go bold regarding wallpapers in your home? And I mean like real bold: pattern madness, hypnotizing mixes, perhaps exaggerated amount of it? I doubt I’d be able to be so brave as of having a room which makes it hard for your eyes to stay opened (nor would I want to, if we’re at it), but I do admire people who have the guts to apply wallpapers on all four walls plus the ceiling (crazy, right?). Or people who are obsessed with stripes and so there are many stripes around their homes.

Would you or would you not go bold with your wallpaper choice?

*images: 1 via rue magazine, 2 – 5 via lonny magazine

Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Wallpaper madness”

1. Igor
    13. Dec, 2011 at 11:10 am #

My favorite is pic no. 2 – I like the bold forest motive – very calming for a bedroom! Cheers, Igor xoxo

2. Sarah Klassen
    13. Dec, 2011 at 6:13 pm #

Hello lovely lady,

I would like to try wallpaper one day! I think it might be one of those things that you start modestly, like the interior of a closet or cabinet, and then perhaps will become addicting? I tend to prefer image no.02, with a gorgeous print, in just two colors, but who knows? It just depends on the space. Thank you for the inspiration :)

I hope that you are having a wonderful week so far.

x
    Sarah

3. Ludmila
    13. Dec, 2011 at 8:46 pm #

Igor, the second picture looks so masculine to me, I guess that’s why you like it :)

Sarah, I’m so happy you stopped by and that you found some inspiration in this post! xoxo

4. Sarah
    15. Dec, 2011 at 5:27 am #

That zebra wallpaper gets me every time. I don’t know that I will ever tire of it.

5. Patricia
    23. Dec, 2011 at 8:16 pm #

I’m probably giving away my age, but I like the first picture…minus the wallpaper. I’m not a fan of busy wall paper. I especially like the juxtaposition of all of the objects…not too much…a life pared down. Very nice.

6. Stephanie
    15. Jan, 2012 at 4:59 pm #

Do you have any information on where you can buy any of these wallpapers?
    Thanks!

7. Ludmila
    15. Jan, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Stephanie, unfortunately I don’t :)