Hello, my dears! As promised, the first guest post on CreamyLife. Please welcome my dear friend Nastya and support her with some nice comments :). xo Ludmila
Hello, Creamy Life readers!
My name is Nastya and I’m glad to be a guest in this lovely blog made by sweet Ludmila. She was so kind to let me write about anything I like. It wasn’t hard because she inspired me so much with her job. Today I wanna tell you about wall organizers – both nice and functional elements of wall decor. Here are some examples how wisely we could use our walls:
1.One of the first organizers of this kind was designed by Dorothee Becker and appeared in 1969,being still actual.
2. It is a very ingenious idea how to combine good and pleasant.
3. Gorgeous one for the bathroom.
4. Multifunctional thing for everyone.
5. Wall organizers can be used everywhere, to save the space.
6. Nice sunny version for the home office.
7. This wall organizer designed for keeping tools in the basement.
8. DIY wall organizer for kid’s room
The examples can be endless, especially that you always can use your own imagination to create something new and absolutely original! Be free to improvise ;)
Craft organizer (source unknown)
Bathroom wall shelf
Perfect for a home office
Another idea for home office