Well, I guess I can say this week is over and now would be the right time to wish you all very happy weekend! And there’s no better way than with another online magazine, new to me, but amazingly inspiring! Have you heard of Covet Garden? That’s the name of the emag which is so full of eye candy and beautiful images, is a must see, people! You can find there vintage and modern, bold and muted – absolutely everything your heart desires! Here are some pictures.
Have a smashing weekend, friends!
*images via Covet Garden
Here are this week’s posts on creamylife, just in case you missed something:
1. News+Monthly style board+Serbian made – a 3 in 1 Monday post!
2. Color+Inspiration: Aqua+Orange – a post inspired by Will’s blog makeover
3. Vicente Wolf – my take on the fantastic work of this design idol
4. Moj Stan October 2010 – review of a Serbian design magazine, which I’ve never done before
5. Blogger to Blogger: Design for Mankind – the 1st post in this series, meant to help bloggers to be the best at what they do
6. Project UDesign and my favorite wing chair – learn about a project and a mood board which can definitely be an inspiration for a reading nook
7. Hot trend: Leopard print – have you seen this print everywhere? I did!